6.27.2017

Zucchini Chips


Today I'm going to share about zucchini chips, yes you read that right..zucchini. I'm going to be honest, a lot of people love kale chips but I HATE kale. I just can't stand it. I found the zucchini chip recipe in my Fixate cookbook, and I decided to try that since I hate the idea of Kale chips so much. I was pleasantly surprised! 

Ingredients:
- 2 large zucchini very thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 225 degrees F
2. Place zucchini slices in one layer between the paper towels to help draw out the liquid
3. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper
4. Put the zucchini slices onto the parchment paper
5. Brush zucchini with oil and sprinkle with sea salt
6. Bake for 2 hours, or until brown and crispy

I would love to hear what you think about these! 

No comments:

Post a Comment