6.24.2017

Grilled Chicken Wrap

During school, this was one of my go-to lunches! It was so easy to make real quick when school activities make you feel like you're being pulled 100 different directions.

Ingredients:
- 1 whole wheat tortilla
- Hummus (my favorite kind is the roasted red pepper, but any you like will work)
- Grilled chicken cut to your preference, I prefer very fine slices 
- Lettuce
-Tomato
-Feta cheese (optional, I can't have cheese so I skip this but I know it would be great on here)

Directions:
1. Spread the hummus on the tortilla.
2. After you cut the chicken how you want it, put it in the wrap
3. Add your lettuce, tomato, and feta cheese on top of the chicken. If you have any other veggies you want to add, feel free!
4.I wrap mine up and pack it in my lunch box the next day! 

I usually try to eat this with some fruit since I cover the other food groups all in one wrap. This wrap is so simple and delicious you're going to end up making it all the time! Don't say I didn't warn you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment