2.12.2014

101 in 1001

*image 1
I love blogging. Not only writing my own blog, but reading other peoples blogs. I have a few blogs I read religiously, and I have some I keep in mind and peek at every now and then. One of the blogs I love is Design Darling. She is so inspiring to me!
On her blog, Mackenzie Horan created a list called 101 in 1001. The list consist of 101 things she'd like to complete in 1001 days (2.75 years). I am a total list person so I thought this idea was great! It's a way to create a list of obtainable goals while also marking some things off of my bucket list!
I created my own 101 in 1001 list that I will post.
I also created a tab at the top of the page to make the list easier to find. I hope by putting my list on the blog I will hold myself more accountable.



*NEW LIST COMING SOON*

No comments:

Post a Comment