2.24.2015

Rae Everyday 2015

I am loving #RaeEveryday2015! It has really held me accountable to taking more pictures of things going on in my life! I think it'll be really interesting when this year is over to look back at all of the pictures I've taken! If you don't already follow me on Instagram here is a quick recap of some of my pictures this far. 

This was Day 1 on New Year's Day!

 This was one Sunday after church. 

I'm currently reading The Hunger Games! Im really enjoying it so far. A good book and coffee equal a good day for me! 


When we have an early dismissal from school, we celebrate by going to eat lunch together! 


The stack of papers I need to grade never ends! By the way, I'm loving my Erin Condren planner! 


We love to go shopping at thrift stores! 


When I have time, which isn't often, I enjoy doodling.


Be sure to follow me on Instagram if you don't already to keep up with #RaeEveryday2015! My username is @brittney_sharp6 ! 



No comments:

Post a Comment