6.13.2013

Top 5 Pinterest Pins

June has really been kicking my tail. I signed up to take two class this month and it really is getting the best of me. Both classes are only 4-week class so I will be done with them in two weeks. Since the class do only last for 4 weeks there is a lot of information and assignments crammed in. I still work too of course. I am struggling to find a balance between school and work. I keep wanting to have my "lazy" time, but I just don't have time for it anymore. By the time I figure out how to manage my time better with these classes they will already be over!
I have been able to get on Pinterest lately when I am avoiding doing homework done with my assignments.
Here are my top five favorite pins this week:
1. Chevron Nails
I think these nails are super cute! At my job I am not allowed to have my nails painted unless it is just white tips. I love finding cute nail designs though for when I can actually paint my nails again!
 
2. Advil Liqui-Gels as an acne treatment

Unfortunately I still get acne. I have tried to figure out why I still get it so bad, but I have not found an answer. I saw this pin on Pinterest that said you could use a pin to poke a hole in an Advil Liqui-Gel then put the liquid on the pimple. It is suppose to take away the redness and swelling. I did it last night before I went to bed and this morning I did notice that my pimple was not swollen as much. It was still red though, but it's a start!

3. This quote:

I just feel like this quote has a good point. I think it would be neat to have this framed somewhere in my bedroom or bathroom.

4. I love this DIY project:


It's a timeline of important dates in a relationship. I would love to do this for me and Ben. We have been together 6 years so it would be interesting to see how much we have changed over the years. We aren't getting married until next year, so I will make this DIY then!

5. DIY Bathroom Organization

I absolutely love the look of these shelves for the bathroom! My counter top is very cluttered so this would be a great and cute way I could organize all of my stuff. These shelves are just crown molding! I could put my lotion, hair products, and perfumes on these shelves. I'm going to HAVE to do this!


Do you have any Pinterest post you are absolutely loving? Comment and tell me about them, I want to know!
Follow me on Pinterest by clicking here: http://pinterest.com/brittney6/
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment