6.24.2017

Clean Eating Cookie Dough Yogurt



I have a serious sweet tooth. I use to think I was more of a salty kind of girl, but nope! I want all sweet things! I guess that's what this pregnancy is doing to me. I read somewhere that if you're having a girl you crave sweet. At this point I would have to agree with that. 
Since I have been craving so many sweet lately, I have been on the hunt for healthier options. This clean eating cookie dough yogurt recipe is wonderful! It definitely satisfies my sweet tooth!

Ingredients:
- 3/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp nut butter
- 1/4 tsp vanilla
- a pinch of sea salt
- 1 tbsp of mini chocolate chips

Directions:
Here's the easy part! Just mix it all together and top with the chocolate chips! A sweet and simple treat makes this pregnant girl happy! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment