6.24.2017

Clean Eating Chicken



Oh man, one of my go-to things to eat is chicken! It's also one of my favorite things to cook because it's so east and literally can go with almost anything! Besides chicken, I am also all about a simple recipe. If a recipe is complicated, you can count me out. Here's a simple recipe that I have found that is great! This is a clean version of chicken parmesan. I have a dairy-allergy, so I like to buy dairy free parmesean cheese to use with mine!

Ingredients:
- 2 pounds of boneless and skinless chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup of bread crumbs (gluten free or just regular panko crumbs)
- 2 tbsp Parmesan cheese (the fresher the better and grated!)
- 2 egg whites
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/8 tsp lemon pepper
- 1/8 tsp oregano

Directions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
2. Break open eggs into a separate dish and scramble well
3. In a mixing bowl, combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, sea salt, black pepper, lemon pepper, and oregano
4. Dip each side of chicken breast into the egg and then into the bread crumb mixture
5. Place in a large baking dish
6. Bake at 350 degrees for 45-55 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F

I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I have! 

No comments:

Post a Comment