6.02.2016

TDT: T H I N K - D E C O R A T I N G - T H U R S D A Y

Welcome to my first TDT post. TDT stand for Think Decorating Thursday. On Thursdays I will share decoration ideas I am currently implementing in our home, or some that I am obsessing over from Pinterest. 

Today I am going to focus on office spaces. In our house we have an extra bedroom that is currently being used as a junk collector. 

Seriously. It's bad. 

We don't have usable attic space, so that room has been where literally EVERYTHING has gone. It's so embarrassing. We keep the door closed on that room all the time.  



See! I told you it was awful! The rest of our house does not look like this a promise! Also, it's a bad quality picture (phone camera) but I really don't care. The mess is so bad and it's not worthy of a good quality picture!! 

We have been working hard to clean out the junk we've been hold on to, but honestly no longer need. The local thrift store has gotten to know us very well to say the least.

If you follow me on Pinterest you have seen I have been getting ideas for our new space. We plan on using the room as an office and a craft room. The room isn't huge, so we are going to have to be creative to make the space functional but not cluttered. We have clutter now, I don't want us to have clutter again. 

Here's what I am loving so far: 

No comments:

Post a Comment