6.03.2016

Favorite Friday: Pinterest Top 5


Y'all it's been way to long since I've done a Pinterest Top 5 post! We all know I have been on Pinterest! According to my husband, I might have a problem!

Here is what I found this week:


We all know I love my Disney stuff. Yes, I am a kid at heart.
Please don't tell me I am the only one so excited about Finding Dory coming out this month?!?



This Etsy shop has the cutest rugs! It was hard to pick a favorite, but I just couldn't get over this one once I saw it. 



Now, these might look a little unnecessary to some of you but let me tell you I NEED these! Sammy is a Goldendoodle, so he is very fluffy especially his feet. If the grass is even just a little bit wet when he goes out, he comes back inside with what looks like wet mops on his feet. I have a keep a towel handy to dry his feet off, and sometimes if it is really bad I have to use the hair dryer. These would make my life so much easier! 


Link (image source unknown)*

Nike. Anything and everything Nike. Need I say more?


Link (image source unknown)*

I am always in this constant battle with myself wanting to cut my hair short, and then wanting to grow it out long. I honestly don't know what to my hair whenever it is long. I feel like it is just so much hair and I end up just throwing it in a ponytail. Short hair always looks fixed and put together, even when it might not really be. I am loving this cut! 

BONUS FIND!

(link broken and image source unknown)*

How adorable is this patio? Isn't is just dreamy? I would love to sit out there with a good book and a cup of coffee! 


Make sure you follow me on Pinterest where I am constantly finding new things. 

What did you find on Pinterest this week?

xoxo




 ***unknown images were images found on Pinterest. If they belong to you please let me know. I want to give credit where credit is due. 






No comments:

Post a Comment