6.10.2016

Favorite Friday: Pinterest Top 5



I really do love colored pants. I have two that I wear all the time that I got from T.J. Maxx. I think I need to add some pink pants to my collection, and maybe a leopard print shirt too :) 


How great would this be for a laundry room? It looks so much better than having a bunch of those cheap plastic baskets sitting everywhere in the floor (like our laundry room looks like now). Maybe we need to add these to our laundry room when we get around to remodeling it. 


Now let's be honest, wouldn't you instantly feel happy walking into a classroom and seeing all those bright colors?!? I know I would! I love everything about this welcome center! From the colors to the organizations, it is perfect!


I am obsessed with this printable on Etsy. It is gorgeous! It would look so good hanging up as part of a gallery wall somewhere. Now, I need to decide where to hang this in my house! 


We have so much wasted space in our pantry, and I think this would be a great addition. They would be easy to have anywhere in your kitchen honestly, in a large cabinet would work. I like that I wouldn't have to leave my bag of potatoes on my pantry floor with those drawers!


What did you find on Pinterest this week? I'd love to know!! 

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment