3.30.2016

21 Day Fix Day 2

Yesterday was Day 2 of the 21 day fix. My legs are definitely feeling the workout from yesterday! Sitting down and bending over is a struggle. For breakfast yesterday I had scrambled eggs with hot sauce. It was so good! I could eat that every morning and not get bored with it. I also had my cup of coffe and some pickles with it. Lunch was Cafe Latte Shakeology, yummy! My afternoon snack was string cheese. For supper I baked chicken and topped it with all purpose seasoning. The recipie for the seasoning is in the 21 Day Fix book that comes with the challenge pack, and it taste wonderful. I put my chicken on a bed of brown rice with a side of green beans. I put the same seasoning on my green beans which made them so good! My evening snack was some organic fruit gummies. I don't think they're 21 Day Fix approved, but it was almost bed time and I was hungry so it was something satisfying and quick.  

Yesterday's workout focused on the upper body. Now, it still worked everything else but it was mainly shoulder and arms type workouts along with some ab work. It was great to give my legs a little break since they were so sore from the day before. 

Even though I am only 2 days in, I am absolutely loving this program! I can already tell I am going to see great results! 

Love my Shakeology! 

No comments:

Post a Comment