3.27.2016

New Beginnings

Well, well, well. I am actually writing a blog post! It has seriously been to long! 

Have you ever wanted to make a change for the better, but wasn't sure how or where to start? 

Wanted to start a healthy lifestyle, but became to overwhelmed and quit before you even got started?

Well, me too!! Tomorrow I am completely stepping out of my comfort zone and starting something new. I start my 21 Day fix tomorrow! 21 Day fix is a Beachbody program that includes an at home workout, food guide, portion control containers, and wonderful coaches to help and support you along the way. An optional part of the program is the Shakeology, which is these awesome shakes that you can drink as a snack or as a meal. I hear they taste wonderful! I went ahead and ordered those to go along with my program.

Joining a group like this is something I would have never done before, but I decided instead of complaining about my clothes being to tight that I would actually do something about it! When you join you also get added to a group on Facebook with other people doing the same workout program as you. How awesome is that?!? I love that it is somewhere I have that will hold me accountable. That will keep me motivated because I do not want to have to admit to the group that I skipped my workout or whatever the case may be.

I am telling you all this to also say that I will be posting about it on here. I think writing blog posts about it each day will also hold me accountable with not only my workouts, but also with my meals. 

Wish me luck! It starts tomorrow! I'll let you know how day 1 goes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment