3.30.2016

21 Day Fix Day 1

Ok, so I successfully completed day 1 of my 21 day fix. For breakfast I made a spinach and mushroom omelet, which I hated by the way. I would much rather just eat my egg with a small salad on the side. I'm weird about certain food mixing and the spinach with my eggs was just gross to me, but I ate it anyway. Don't want to waste it right? For a snack I had one thing of string cheese. Lunch was skipped (not recommended) only because I took a pretty long nap. By the time I woke up from my nap it was to late for lunch because it would have interfered with my appetite for supper. Instead I made a Shakeology shake and OH MY GOODNESS it was so yummy! I've never had it before and it did not disappoint. Cafe Latte flavor is my favorite so far! Supper was not a completely wonderful meal. We ate at Cracker Barrel for my Pawpaw's birthday. I ordered vegetables, which sounds good until I ordered the dumplings as one of my vegetables. Oops!! 

The workout today was a full body cardio. Let me be really honest, I was needed water after the warmup. I am so out of shape!! The workout was great though. It only last for 30 minutes, so it went by pretty fast. There is also one person in the group on the workout that is the modifier, so if the workout gets to difficult you can just follow that person. I noticed I was getting way too tired too fast, so I stuck with that modifier. It was still a great workout! I'm definitely sore from it! 



No comments:

Post a Comment