5.07.2015

Pinterest Top 5

top5
If you are new to my blog let me go ahead and warn you, I am obsessed with Pinterest! I love everything about it! I spend way to much time on it, if that is even possible! I will occasionally narrow down the pins I'm obsessed with to only 5! It's difficult, trust me! Here's me top 5 for today:
1. Book Retriever
This is an app available in on iTunes. This app is intended to use in the classroom to keep up with books in the classroom library. It can also be used to check in and check out the books! I think that's fabulous because it will be a way to really keep up with who is borrowing which books. I'm going to make this my summer project so I will be able to implement it next year! Has anybody else used this app or a similar one? What are your thoughts?
2. Baby Scarf Bibs
I never knew baby scarves were a real thing. I love scarves, so of course I would love them for a baby too! Not that I am planning on growing my family anytime soon, but this is something I am definitely going to keep in mine whenever that day does come. Isn't this just the cutest thing?!?
065a5279252c6aa80dc503eff7cda6e7
3. Italian Deli Crazy Bread
I always love a good recipe, and I believe this is another one I can add to my collection! I have not made this crazy bread yet, but it sure does look delicious! After reading through the ingredients I have no doubt I will be trying this very soon!
9325cdd059a16cd8cbfb2e3020f1a887
 4. Classroom Memes
Who doesn't love a good meme? I personally find them to be just down right hilarious at times. I came across this meme for teachers the other day on Pinterest, and I literally laughed out loud! In my classroom lately my students always forget to bring their pencils. They act shocked when I mention writing something down because obviously they were not planning on writing in class at all judging by their lack of pencils. I'm sure other teacher can relate!
852f344f7e89d3f125c909f1cbd80271
5. Flower Pots
My husband and I are moving in about a month and I couldn't be more excited! I am really looking forward to planting flowers in a flower bed in front of our new house. We don't have a flower bed at our renter house now, so we can't just plant as we please here. I also plan on buying some flower pots to set on our front porch. This pot of flowers is just stunning! I hope I can make our flower pots look at good as this one!
d52ef484a36b62d6e8437391dcd35380
That wraps up our Pinterest Top 5 for today! I hope you enjoyed! :) Be sure to follow me on Pinterest to see what else I'm pinning!

No comments:

Post a Comment