3.08.2013

Here Lately

So I feel like I haven't written a blog post in forever (probably cause it has been)! This semester was going very well, and by well I mean calm, until about a month ago. It seemed as if all of our assignments and projects were due at the same time! They really weren't, but it all was only a few days apart. I have learned that I struggle with managing my time. I have the best intentions to get an assignment done, but then I suddenly have no time and I either haven't started or I barely got anything done. Time management is a weakness of mine. Another problem I'm having is sleeping irregularly. I feel like I can fall asleep at the drop of a hat. I just can't stay awake anymore and I think it's because I'm always in a rush and my body just can't keep up.

My point is between trying to get school work completed and my personal life I'm just running out of time in a day. I'm also exhausting myself each day, which causes me to fall asleep constantly. I need to really slow down and smell the roses as the saying goes.

Does anybody else feel like this happens to them too?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment