3.29.2013

PLL

It's official, I am obsessed with PLL (Pretty Little Liars)!! Thanks to my best friend I instantly because addicted to the t.v. show. I tried to never miss an episode (thanks to DVR!).
My problem is that the season finale was a week ago, and I just want to see what happens next! I don't know if I will be able to wait until this summer for the new season to start!
Luckily my sister liked PLL before me so she bought all the books to read herself. Now I can simply just borrow the books to cope with the season ending. Reading the books will actually be helpful because I started watching the show last season so I missed all the important information in the first season. Thanks to Netflix I will be able to catch up on that too!
 I haven't been able to put the book down since I started reading it!
 
 
Does anybody else love Pretty Little Liars as much as I do? Have you read the books? WHat did you think about them?
 
xoxo
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment