3.09.2013

Bridal Fair

Every year in my local area they have a Bridal Fair where all the local vendors and venues will come and set up booths to advertise their business. Every year I always want to go, but I've never had a reason to go. I wasn't getting married, I wasn't even engaged. Well this year I actually get to go, and I'm the bride-to-be! I'm so excited! Even though our wedding isn't until next year, I love to plan ahead so being able to meet different possible vendors will be great! Another great thing is I am going with my two best friends! Hopefully after going to the Bridal Fair today I'll be able to check some things off of my wedding checklist!
 
Here's an example of what my checklist looks like. It's not identical, but it is very similar.
 
Have any of you been to a Bridal Fair in your area?
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment