1.30.2013

Pearls

I absolutely love pearls!! I think they are the perfect accessory for any outfit. I am really trying to become more of a jewelry wearer because at the moment I don't really wear much jewelry. I would like to have a nice collection of different jewelry pieces to wear with any outfit.
 Right now though I have my pearl necklace. I always wear it when I am trying to dress nicer. It's my go-to necklace! I have a really pretty three-strand pearl bracelet I could wear too, but I'm not comfortable wearing it since I'm not use to wearing a lot of jewelry.
 I guess it'll just take me sucking it up until I am finally use to it!
 
Here's a picture of my necklace. I love to layer a button-up shirt and a sweater!
I think the pearl necklace is perfect with the outfit!


 
What do you think about pearls? Are you a jewelry wearer? What's your favorite jewelry piece?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment