10.13.2012

Scarves



Scarf season is finally here! I seriously think I have an obsession with scarves. I buy WAY to many! Every time I go shopping I am instantly drawn to the scarves...like seriously INSTANTLY! ha ha. I do try to hold myself back so I won't go broke just from the scarves. Luckily I have figured out how to make scarves, so being able to make them helps me not buy so many. I love how scarves help keep me warm. I am always cold! I am always the one in class who is freezing while everybody else is sweating. Scarves are a way to help me stay warm and still look cute.
Here are some pictures of the scarves I make:



 
 

 
If you would like one, check out my Facebook page! Or you can email me at brittneyraedesigns@gmail.com
The scarves can be many in any color!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment