10.21.2012

Chevron

So I'm pretty sure you've noticed, but the chevron print has become pretty popular these days. I really don't even know how it got started, but I love it! I am right in line with all the other people who are currently obsessing with the print. It can be on anything, it really doesn't matter as long as it's the chevron print I'll love it. Ha ha. Now, if you have the grey and white or a coral chevron print I'm in love even more (if that is even possible!). I am currently trying to master the art of painting the print, but I have not successfully succeeded yet.
For now, I will just continue to admire anything and everything I find in chevron!
 
 
Here is some fabric I recently purchased! I actually have some pillows like this already, but I bought this fabric for an order. I just love these colors!
 
How do you feel about chevron? Do you have another pattern you are obsessing over?
xoxo
 

No comments:

Post a Comment