10.02.2012

Rainy Day

I am sure I am not the only one who is not a fan of rainy days. I don't mind them if I get to stay at home all day, but that rarely gets to happen. Usually the rainy days are on the days where I am barely home because I'm busy out running errands.
The one thing I do love about rainy days is that I get to wear my rain boots!
Mine are just simple black, but I still love them. I would like to eventually get some other color ones, but my black ones will work just fine for now.
 
Here are some cute rain boots:
 
Women's Zora Rain Boot
 Zora Rain Boots from Target 



Women's Stephanie Rain Boot
I love the string detail at the top of these!
Stephanie Rain Boots from Target



Women's Anna Neon Rain Boots - Assorted Colors
I really do love the color of these!
Anna Neon Rain Boots from Target


I don't know if you noticed, but all of these boots are from Target! I love the boots there because they are so affordable and cute! What's your favorite kind of rain boots?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment