10.12.2012

Relax

Well this week is midterm exam time. I don't know if I'm happy about it, or if I'm stressing out. I can't believe it is already have way through the semester. I have had to do so much homework this semester. This semester by far has been the hardest one I have taken! I have been struggling to find things to do to help me not freak out and to just relax. Everyone MUST relax at some point. I know if I stayed stressed all of the time and never took time to relax, I would possibly explode.
 
Ways I like to Relax:
 
 
Go on a walk.
 I love going on walks, but my problem is finding someone to go with me. I guess I need to start going by myself. This is a local walking trail in my town; isn't it just beautiful! 
 
 
 
Exercise.
This main sound strange, but I really do enjoy exercising. I enjoy the feeling of accomplishment I get once I have finished. I usually either do the Wii Fit or I do Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30 DVD. The Jillian Michael's DVD defiantly works! I can tell the moment I turn it off.
I also like to do the Wii Fit. The activity I enjoy the most on the Wii Fit is the yoga. I'm not sure if I doing the yoga moves correctly and I usually lose my balance, but I enjoy how calming yoga can be (once I can actually stand still and hold a pose ha ha!).
 
Taking a Bubble Bath.
I absolutely love taking bubble baths, but I don't have the time to take them as often as I would like. Taking a bubble bath helps me relax because I am basically forcing myself not to work on anything. I just sit in the wonderfully hot water and enjoy it. I usually light a couple candles to make it start smelling good in my bathroom. Sometimes I will turn on the radio or play a CD, but I usually just sit in the silence and enjoy every minute of it!
 
 
Painting.
I truly love to paint. I discovered a couple of years ago that I actually do have a talent for it too. I started out just painting stuff for myself or stuff for gifts. It eventually got to where a few people asked me if I could paint them something for their room/house. Now I have expanded and I offer so much. I now have a name for my little "business." I also have a steady amount of orders coming in. It is a wonder feeling to know people are actually interested in my items!
 
I need to try to give myself more relaxation time. I tend to stress out easily, especially this week during midterm exams. I just have to make sure I am balancing my time and not staying up late completing assignments and then trying to wake up early to go to class. That will make you completely exhausted!
What do you like to do to relax when life gets stressful?

No comments:

Post a Comment