6.16.2015

I'm Still Here

It's been a month since my last blog post. Don't worry, I didn't go anywhere. The end of school was very stressful with last minute organizing things I needed to complete. On top of that, I have been packing up my entire house to move! We have finally bought our first home! I can check that off our 101 in 1001 list! Pictures will be coming soon once it doesn't look like a tornado hit it anymore. Here's what our boxed up renter house looked like.
moving2 
moving1
Absolutely terrible, I know.
We also got the cutest puppy you have ever seen! Meet Sammy!
sammy1
sammy2
Cute, right?
He is a goldendoodle! I have always wanted a goldendoodle, so I am beyond ecstatic to finally have him!
I will be posting pictures of Sammy on Instagram (@brittney_sharp6) regularly, so be sure to follow if you don't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment