1.13.2013

2013

This is my first post for 2013! This year is going to be a very interesting year for me. On December 17, 2012 I got engaged to the love of my life! We are planning to get married during May of 2014, so I will be doing a lot of planning this year. I also finally graduate college during 2013 too! That is beyond exciting because when I started college the end did not seem near at all. I felt like it would take forever for me to graduate, but before I knew it here I am. It is an amazing feeling!
I do have a few goals in mind for 2013 along with my other accomplishments.
  1. I want to promote my business more. I would love to be able to make more money while also doing something I totally love!
  2. I want to be healthier. I want to not only eat better but also exercise more because as of right now I do not exercise at all.
  3. I want to grow my hair out really long! This does not sound like it would be a goal for this year, but it is for me! I always think I am going to grow my hair out, but as soon as it reaches a certain point I always chop it off. I want to hold back this year and not chop it off!
  4. I also want to save money. With this year holding a lot of major upcoming events it only means that I need to be financially ready to support them all. That means I can't just go but cute clothes or other thing I may want anymore, I will only buy the absolute necessities.
 
Do you have any goals for 2013? What are they?
xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment