5.13.2013

Excuses

 
 
Ok, so I have been trying to decide here lately about what all I can do to help build up Brittney Rae Designs. I need to first, change the name of it from Brittney Rae Designs to something else. One day I googled it just to see if my blog came up, and a totally different website came up with the EXACT same name! Therefore, I feel like a name change is a must. Secondly, I need to determine exactly what items I will have for sale. I am full of ideas; it is just hard to decide on a few at a time. I wish I could create all of my ideas at once! Third, I need to create a focus on my blog. If someone was to ask me right this minute what my blog was about I wouldn't be able to tell them. This blog has become a very random place. I need to create more of a topic focus for the blog. I have several goals I would like to achieve in my near future concerning this blog and my business.
I am trying to keep myself from creating a ton of excuses for why I can't achieve these goals.
 
These are my top 3 excuses:
1. I don't have time to make stuff or blog.
2. I don't have the materials/money to make my products.
3. I don't have enough space to create everything.
 
I'm sure other people have the same excuses as I do when they are trying to achieve various goals. That is why I love this quote!
 
 
I need to quit with the excuses! If I have a goal I need to just focus on the positive aspect and do all I can do to achieve those goals! I need to do what I can, with what I have, where I am. My excuses are getting in the way of my dreams. I would love to create a successful blog and business, but it won't be possible if i keep creating excuses for myself. I am becoming more focused more and more everyday!
Watch out for exciting things coming up!
 
Do you have any suggestions for my blog or for the items I try to sell? Do you have a tendency to create excuses too? How do you focus to better achieve your goals?
 
xoxo
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment