9.04.2012

Coffee


So I have made a promise to myself to write a post everyday. I realized that I had put all the time and effort into creating this blog, and I was letting it all go to waste. I am going to focus this blog on various topics. I will talk about my current items I am creating, but I will also be putting thing that interest me as well.
I am drinking a cup of coffee as I write this post, so it only seemed appropriate to discuss that. I have recently discovered that I absolutely LOVE coffee! I try to drink it every morning, but sometimes I am running late and I don't have time to pour me a cup. If I have the time I'll put my coffee in a travel mug to with me so I can drink it while I drive.
 
These are some of my favorite travel mugs:
 
I really do love leopard print on just about anything! I especially love it on this 16oz Tervis tumbler! I love Tervis! Their cups come in different sizes I just prefer the 16 oz. Their cups can hold hot or cold drinks, and you can get a lid for them all! That makes them great for traveling!
 
Thermal Mug Chum Bucket
 
This mug from Dixieland Monogram is pink AND monogrammed, what else could you ask for!?
 
Diamond Lattice On The Go Mug
 
This Jonathan Adler mug from Pea Pod Paper is so cute! There's something about lime green and blue together that I love. The two colors just go perfectly together!


How do you feel about coffee? What is your favorive travel mug?
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment